The 6th International Conference Planning in the Era of Uncertainty (ICPEU) is an international conference organized and hosted by Regional and Urban Planning Department, Engineering Faculty, Universitas Brawijaya, Indonesia. The event will take place on Thursday-Friday, August 03-04 2023.
ICPEU will have an interesting session led by some notable keynote speakers. Not only that, ICPEU allows participants to give ideas and research to be published.
The 6th ICPEU conference invites ideas and researches under the global theme of “Global South: Desa, Kutha, and the Conversation in Between” which aims to gather the current trends and out-of-the-box perspectives in Desa (village), Kutha (city), and the interactions between these two. Desa and Kutha are two poles of development dependent on each other. By looking over the classical understanding of providing resources supply and distributions between urban and rural areas can deepen understanding of the dynamics between them.
The 6th ICPEU will be delivered directly by few world class speakers with different backgrounds and expertise, namely:
- Prof. Kiyoshi Kobayashi – Kyoto University
- Dr. Joe Ravetz – University of Manchester
- Le Minh-NGO – Ton Duc Thang University
- Sheela Patel – Slum Dwellers International (SDI)
- Dr. H. J. L. M. (Hebe) Verrest – Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Gunawan Prayitno, S. P., M. T., Ph. D. – Universitas Brawijaya
There are some important dates for you to remember, The International Conference Planning in the Era of Uncertainty (ICPEU) will be held according to milestone shown below:
- Submit Extended Abstract: 15th February – 31st May 2023
- Registration: 15th February – 3rd July 2023
- Payment and Upload Payment Proof for Conference: 1st March – 4th May 2023 (Early Bird); 5th May – 3rd July 2023 (Regular)
- Acceptance of Extended Abstract: 1st March – 3rd July 2023
- Submit Full Paper: 5th – 15th July 2023
- Submit Camera-Ready Paper: 30th May – 25th July 2023
- Submit Presentation Material: 3rd – 31st July 2023
- The Conference, Exhibition, and Bromo Fieldtrip: 3rd – 4th August 2023
- Bromo Tengger Semeru Trip (this date can change according to the provisions): 4th-5th August 2023
- Upload Final Full Paper for Publication: 24th August – 7th September 2023
We will having a trip to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park on the following day, around the 4th or 5th of August 2023.
All conference participants must pay the conference registration fee. Participants can choose any of the options given below to participate at the conference.
Number of participants is limited! Don’t miss your seat. Join the discussion in ICPEU now!