The International Conference Planning in the Era of Uncertainty (ICPEU) is organized and hosted by Regional and Urban Planning Department, Engineering Faculty, University of Brawijaya, Indonesia. The 5th ICPEU was held on an online platform on Monday, July 19, 2021.
The conference invites ideas and research under the global theme of “Rural-Urban Connectivity” which focuses on Smart and Green Spatial Infrastructure; Creative Human Settlement and Sustainable Urban Development; and Approaches for Resilient Regional Development. All accepted papers will be published at online proceeding indexed in Scopus. Selected papers will be published (upon writer’s consent) on either national accredited journal or international Scopus indexed journals. There are five speakers in this conference, namely:
- Emil Elestianto Dardak, B. Bus., M.Sc. as Vice Governor of East Java;
- Keisuke Murakami as Vice President of the University of Miyazaki;
- Kiyoshi Kobayashi as Senior Lecturer at the Kyoto University Graduate School of Engineering;
- Tech. Christia Meidiana as Associate Professor Regional and Urban Planning, Faculty of Engineering, University of Brawijaya;
- Ir. Mochamad Basoeki Hadimoeljono, M.Sc., Ph.D as Minister of Public Works and Public Housing.